If you like food and you like travel...

then this is the blog for you.

As a travel writer and blogger I am making my way across the continents (predominantly Europe to date) experiencing the diverse and interesting cultures in each place I visit. 

I believe that to taste a culture is to go someway to understanding it. The food and drink of each city, village or remote outpost encapsulates the history, beliefs and economy of that place, as well as generally tasting good (though you do get those, 'oh my word, what have I just eaten?' moments!)

I want to share the food of the places I have visited. I am not a chef, but I can put together a decent spread, and I will provide recipes, helpful hints and tips, as well as a little of the background to the dishes I have tasted.


Join me on my culinary tour of the world.

Comments

Popular Posts